We sure are getting excited for Thanksgiving around here and have already started prepping for this holiday dinner with our family. Today we are starting a new series and sharing one of our favorite fall drinks that can also be made into a mocktail or a kids drink! This Caramel Apple Sangria drink is perfect to serve at your Thanksgiving celebrations and the little peanuts will also love having a special apple cider drink that is filled with real apple chunks! This drink is as delicious as it is beautiful and the perfect addition to a plate of mashed potatoes and turkey. What are your favorite drinks to serve at Thanksgiving? We will be sharing a new drink each month so make sure to watch for them!
- 1 bottle white wine
- 1 bottle sparkling apple cider
- ¼ cup caramel syrup
- 4 apples, chopped
- Chill your white wine and sparkling apple cider.
- Once cold, mix together wine and cider and add ¼ cup caramel syrup.
- Chop approximately 4 apples into small cubes and add to sangria.
- Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve
*Serve without white wine for a delicious mocktail or kids drink!