If we had to pick our favorite summer treat it would have to be popsicles! And homemade popsicles at that top our list! We’ve been enjoying this hot weather and spending lots of time in the sun so these homemade grapefruit lemonade popsicles have really hit the spot! We actually just started making our own popsicles instead of buying the ones at the store and are completely obsessed! There are so many easy recipes to make your own popsicles and they can be much healthier as well which is a bonus! What ever fruits you have left over through those in and add some juice and you are set! You can bet we will be sharing a few more great popsicle recipes this summer so keep your eyes out for them.
If you are looking for the perfect popsicle molds we suggest these Metal Popsicle Molds. We’ve used them several times and love them! The molds are great quality and with a little bit of warm water the popsicles slide out of the molds super easy! We also love the classic popsicle look! Make sure to scroll to the bottom for our recipe!
GRAPEFRUIT LEMONADE POPSICLE RECIPE:
– 1 grapefruit
– pink lemonade (or fruit punch)
– grapefruit juice
– popsicle molds
– popsicle sticks
– slice fresh grapefruit into thin slices and place a slice or two into each popsicle mold.
– mix together equal parts of pink lemonade with grapefruit juice.
– add popsicle sticks and freeze until hardened, about 3-4 hours.
– once popsicles are frozen and you are ready to each them, run molds under warm water for 15-20 seconds to easily slide the popsicles out of the mold.