We’ve got another amazing homemade treat to share with you today! We are talking homemade Graham Crackers and they are so easy and so yummy! We weren’t sure if we would be able to love them more then store bought crackers but they seriously are delicious and addicting! They are perfect for any season or holiday… just use different shaped cookie cutters or cut them into squares! Eat them with milk, smear a little frosting on top, make them with homemade s’mores or just put them in a little bag and take them with you for fun treats in the car!
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1½ cups all purpose flour
- ½ cup dark brown sugar, packed
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup butter, chilled & cubed
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a food processor or mixer combine the first 6 ingredients.
- Add cubed and chilled butter to the mix and pulse/mix until it resembles coarse meal.
- Add honey, water and vanilla and continue to mix until it all combines.
- Remove and shape the dough into a flat disk and place on a piece of wax or parchment paper.
- Roll dough out until ¼ inch thick. Cut into crackers or shapes. Combine the dough scraps and roll out again to cut more shapes.
- Place cookies on a Silpat or parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- Cool and serve.
– Adapted from weelicious
ps… our fun Easter cookie cutter is from Williams – Sonoma. Check out their great collection of Easter Bakeware!