We are getting ready (kind of) for our kiddos to head back to school next week… is summer vacation really over? Fastest summer yet. It is a little hard to face the reality but non the less we are starting to crave a little normalcy + structure in our days. With back to school comes lunches and if we are talking lunches then we of course have to chat about a fun collaboration between Minted +Lunchbox Dad + Pottery Barn Kids and Whole Kids Foundation to help encourage creativity and fun as we prepare for Back to School season this year! All of these amazing brands are coming together to host a fun lunchbox styling contest that you can get involved in + win some amazing prizes! See the details on how to enter below!
- Share your images on your instagram using #lunchboxstyling and mentioning @minted, @lunchboxdad, @potterybarnkids, and @wholekidsfoundation in your caption for a chance to be entered into the contest!
- You will have 5 opportunities to win, here are the categories for submission (feel free to enter as many as you want with different lunchbox stylings):
- Out of this World (best Outer Space related design)
- Going for the Gold! (best Olympics related design)
- Best design by a kid
- Most unique healthy lunch
- Most creative
- 1 winner from each category will receive:
- $300 to use at Minted, $100 to Pottery Barn Kids, $100 to Whole Foods – plus an Instagram share on Minted’s Instagram account.