Happy Mommy Monday! We’ve had skincare on the brain for the last couple of weeks… not sure if it’s because the colder weather always seems to make our skin look dryer and not as glowing or if it’s because this year some of us are hitting the big 30 and we’ve noticed a wrinkle or two. We are sure you can totally relate when we say we’ve tried so many different skincare products and there are just SO many options out there. We wanted to share with you some of our favorite tried and true skincare products we use every day along with a couple of our favorite mommy blogger friends!
JENNA CRANDALL WITH LUNCHPAILS & LIPSTICK | is a busy mom living in New York with 3 kids. She loves skin care has been an esthetician for the past 10 years & eyelash extension specialist servicing high profile clients including Kristin Chenoweth. She enjoys fitness & healthy living. Jenna is sharing with us 3 of her daily skin car products she can’t live without! Read more on her entire daily skin care routine HERE.
1. I use this Purity Cleanser morning and night. The gel consistency will make your skin feel really clean and fresh. It also removes eye make-up. The rule I always tell my clients is to cleanse your face twice. The first time removes dirt, make-up and oils. The second cleanse actually cleans the skin and pores.
2. After my skin is prepped & hydrated (with the above steps) I apply this BB cream before I put any other make-up on. It has SPF 20 in it and will camouflage blemishes/imperfections. Your skin will look smooth and even after it’s applied. Some days I only wear this BB cream and lip gloss during the day.
3. The last product I apply is my eye cream. I’m a huge fan of the Bobbi Brown Eye Cream. It’s known to take away puffiness and I find it to plump a little. It absorbs fast and keeps my eyes looking hydrated.
BECKI WITH WHIPPY CAKE | is a brand + business mentor, influencer, and stylist with an abstract way of making people feel pretty on the inside and look pretty on the outside. Becki lives in Arizona with her husband and 4 kids. Her styling career began over a decade ago when she began her own company, Whippy Cake.Through her blog and education in styling, she has established herself as the go-to-girl for personal and photo styling!
1. Murad Essential-C Cleanser – Not only is this cleanser really refreshing, it gets the job done. I will only use a cleanser if it has a nice lather and it actually leaves the skin feeling clean. I love the subtle citrus vibe and that it is jam packed with antioxidants to fight environmental stress and impurities. I use this cleanser with my Clarisonic and it makes my skin feel clean but hydrated.
2. SkinMedica Vitamin C + E complex age defense – I got a sample of this anti aging cream last year and now I am trying to hoard it. It’s a ultra lightweight cream that will leave your skin feel soothes and porcelain. I keep coming back to it because it really helps with my skin texture and tone. I have persistent red and dry patching skin (probably because I live in on the surface of the sun) but this C+E complex makes my entire face feel even and baby smooth.
3. It Cosmetics Feel the Moment Anti-Aging Ultra Hydrating Primer Serum – Oh mamma! This serum is seriously like a spa in a bottle! I originally bought this when I was experimenting with new primers but I now use it primarily as a serum. It is just fine as a primer but I like using it before bed as well. It’s tightly packed with all sorts of skin super foods that will feed your skin. I love a product that can help your complexion both immediately as well as prevent future aging wear and tear. I am not an essential oil loving person either but I definitely find the essential oil in this primer to be a major benefit for me as well. I don’t have a lot of extra time to do things like yoga but a few deep breaths in of this stuff and I feel like I cheated and got the yoga session in at the same time too. When I feel like I am getting stress breakouts I will even use this 2-3 times a day. It’s sooooo incredible and has so many purposes you really get the best bang for you buck!
MEGAN BAILEY WITH LITTLE PEANUT MAG
1. Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cleanser – You can’t go wrong with any facial cleanser by Keihl’s! I love this gentle cleanser because it does the trick without over-drying or stripping the skin. My husband also loves this brand and uses the Facial Fuel for Men every day!
2. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion – I’ve used this moisturizer since I was in high school and still love it! If you are looking for a great everyday moisturizer that you can use during the day or at night and won’t leave you feeling oily this is the one for you! It’s also an affordable price and will last you for several months!
3. One Love Organics Skin Savior – I can’t say enough amazing things about this waterless beauty balm. I use it all the time and for almost everything! It’s perfect for giving your skin an extra boost of moisture during the cold winter months, perfect for dry lips and I even use it on my kids faces all the time for dry skin + rashes. A little of this goes a looooong way and worth every penny!
JANEE ARHETS WITH LITTLE PEANUT MAG
1. Kiehl’s ‘Clearly Corrective’ Purifying Foaming Cleanser – This is the perfect cleanser for my skin! It foams up to remove all the makeup and dirt from my face with out drying it out. It also helps brighten up my skin and fade any dark spots I may have.
2. Paula’s Choice Skincare Resist Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum – I’ve used this product for years and it continues to be one of my favorites! Is glides on so smoothly and is neither matte nor greasy. It absorbs into the skin quickly making it feel silky and smooth while improving the look and feel of my skin.
3. FRESH Rose Hydrating Eye Gel Cream – With being a mom of a one year old this gel-cream has worked wonders on my tired eyes! It moisturizes and illuminates the skin around my eyes making me look and feel refreshed. I also love the soft rose scent.