Happy Monday! We are starting this week off with another fun “Products we Love” featuring the lovely ladies of Lunch Pails & Lipstick! We adore this blog and if you haven’t checked it out it’s a must-read! The editors of L&L are three modern moms living in different parts of the country. They share everything from fashion and styling to fitness and recipes.
JENNA: is a mother of 3 living in NYC. She is as an esthetician & eyelash extension specialist servicing high profile clients including Kristen Chenoweth. She enjoys fitness & healthy living. She became a pilates instructor after having her second baby. She loves fashion and encourages other woman to stay stylish while being a mom. She has a passion for styling little kids in affordable and comfortable clothing. Jenna loves spending quality time with her husband, Modern Family, milk duds and diet Pepsi.
LISA: says shes the luckiest single mom to the three coolest girls around. She loves soaking up each one of their silly ,and sometimes spastic, personalities. Lisa runs a fitness boot camp out of her home in Arizona. Lisa has also been an aesthetician for 15 years and would definitely consider herself a product junkie. Her constant search for the latest and greatest always keeps her one step ahead of the trends. Lisa enjoys playing tennis, running Ragnar relays, adding flax to everything in the kitchen as well as creating new adventures with her girls.
SUMMER: lives in Orange County, CA and has worked for Nordstrom, Jcrew, Banana Republic and Hurley corporate. Now a stay at home mom with three little girls she has used her hobby as a side business. Summer has styled for American Idol contestants Carmen Rasmussen and David Archuleta. Summer considers herself a bargain shopper getting the latest trends at the best prices. She loves spending time with her husband and daughters, weekend getaways, the beach, baking & eating sweets and being with good friends.
1. Mini Boden Pajamas – These jammies are a favorite in our house. Fun prints and extra soft!
2. Wooden Xylophone – This fun and colorful toddler toy is made from recycled rubberwood with high quality non-toxic paints that won’t chip or crack.
3. Chewbeads – jewelry that babies and toddlers can chew, wear, & play with! I never have to worry about choking hazards or toxic materials.
4. PEEK – clothing line for boys and girls. This vest is definitely a must have for the spring.
5. Contigo Kids Cup – My favorite kid sport cup! BPA free, 100% spill and leak proof. Plus they come in cool color combos.
6. Peach Heart Leggings – Hello Apparel is one of my favorites for my daughters. Love that their sizes go up to sz12 now!
7. Bahia Kids Apron – My two older daughters take cooking classes. These aprons from Anthropologie are my very favorite!
8. Pillow Pet Dream Lites – These silly but oh so great pillow pet dream lites have made bed time so much easier in our home. They have a 20 minute timer and go off on their own!
9. Trader Joe’s Organic Pops – A lollipop goes a long way for me as a mom. These keep my 3 year old quiet and happy when running errands with out the guilt.
10. Fairy Tales Rosemary Repel – I love this kid friendly hair care line. It’s all natural, smells yummy and prevents against lice. I use the conditioning spray as detangler after baths and use the hair spray and styling gel in the mornings before school. They work GREAT!